Cassel Bear is seeking a full-time, Project Manager to coordinate, implement, and steer the completion of multiple projects at once. The project manager will work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team that includes visual designers, writers, developers, analysts, and account managers.
If you have a passion for leading and helping others, love making to-do lists, and bring a problem-solver’s mentality, we think you’ll fit right in. The ideal candidate will offer highly organized project management as well as be available to assist the Cassel Bear principal with executive and account management responsibilities (e.g., clients, correspondence, calendarization, etc.) as assigned.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement projects including defining goals, deliverables, tasks, and required resources
- Create schedules and project timelines based on allocated budget and team capacity
- Monitor and report on project progress with account manager as well as take the lead on quality assurance
- Forecast project risks as well as schedule and lead project status meetings
- Present reports on project risks and progress to stakeholders
- Answer and direct phone calls as well as provide general support to clients or visitors
- Serve as liaison between Cassel Bear design team, freelance vendors, and clients
- Prepare for and lead out-of-office work such as photo shoots and presentations
- Assist principal with administrative functions and manage special projects
- Strong communication, time management, and soft skills (e.g., client communication via email, phones, fax) are essential
- Seeks and responds well to feedback, direction from account manager and other team members
- Ability to effectively communicate with others through written, sketched, and verbal means
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite programs
- Experience in WordPress CMS or similar platforms
- Strong understanding of project organization, marketing strategies, and customer service
- Capability of working on several projects simultaneously (from concept to completion) while adhering to deadlines
- Ownership mentality that guides projects through the project lifecycle from beginning to end
- High attention to details and thorough proofreader
- Ready, willing, and able to serve as a team player on large scale projects
- Bachelor’s degree (Communications, Marketing, Business, Management, or similar degree preferred) or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
- Knowledge of project management, customer service, design, communication, marketing materials, and related processes
- 3 to 5 years of project management or administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of project management software a plus (PMP not required)
Compensation based on experience. This position is contract/full-time or full-time. We offer our team members competitive salary, work/life harmony, vacation, sick, paid holidays, health benefits, and retirement plan.
Cassel Bear is a strategic design shop based in Northeast Ohio. As a creative agency, we put purpose into everything we do — crafting visual ideas and stories that are supported by a personable exchange of details in order to heighten the way our clients advertise, market, and do business. Understanding the language of design and cultivating purpose in our daily work, we know that what we do today impacts tomorrow.
- We work collaboratively with team members filling specific roles but also speaking into broader areas of expertise.
- High value is placed on being self-directed and self-motivated, able to manage your own time, and keep an eye on details.
- We work hard, but we also take time to celebrate success and enjoy our work together.