Web Designer / Front-End Developer
Cassel Bear is a design and marketing agency that creates digital and print designs to clearly communicate the story of our many clients. We have a diverse portfolio ranging from small businesses to large organizations, including not-for-profits. We serve our clients through the design and creation of: websites, social media, catalogs, ecommerce, SEO services, photography, videography, digital marketing, and more. The team cares about the success of our clients, and that is what motivates us to do our very best.
As a member of the Cassel Bear Design Team this position is responsible for designs across the full-breadth of our client offerings listed above. Being a part of a team helps us produce the greatest end product for our clients. Because the marketing landscape is ever-changing, so is Cassel Bear. We use the latest and greatest tools to facilitate collaboration and design feedback.
Our Canton, Ohio office is where we host guests and do the bulk of our work. That being said, we have a flexible work environment that does accommodate remote staff. We have a preference for candidates that are able to come to the office when necessary, but that is not a requirement to be considered for the position.
This person must embody creativity and invest in their own personal and professional growth.
- Create visual assets that are both on-brand and meet marketing objectives of our clients
- Maintain brand aesthetic across multiple channels
- Design responsive websites
- Understand and apply common SEO practices
- Understand and apply current UX/UI practices for desktop and mobile
- Collaborate with other Design Team members
- Understand and work within project parameters, internal goals and requirements, usability standards, technical, budget, and schedule constraints
- Collaborate and execute sitemaps, user flows, digital prototypes and wireframes
- 2+ years of experience in the marketing or advertising industry
- Submit design portfolio in a digital format.
- Bachelor's Degree in Web Design, Graphic Design, Visual Design or equivalent experience
- UX/UI experience, especially in website design (desktop and mobile)
- Experience in various web CMS platforms (Wordpress, Drupal, Squarespace, etc)
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Clearly articulate design intent, and accept design feedback
- Personal task management
- Efficient design process
- Detail oriented
- Experience with collaborative design tools like Figma
- Branding and print design experience
- Audio and video editing experience
- Digital marketing platforms
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation based on experience. This position is full-time. We offer our team members a competitive salary, work/life harmony, vacation, sick, paid holidays, health benefits, and a retirement plan.
Take a moment to tell us about who you are. Fill out the form below…and cross your fingers. If we think you could be a good match, we’ll be in touch shortly.