Cassel Bear is seeking a full-time project coordinator to work at the direction of the project manager to support, implement, and steer the completion of office and client-based tasks as assigned. The project coordinator will work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team that includes visual designers, writers, developers, analysts, and account managers. Reporting directly to the project manager, the ideal candidate will be a team player with an acute attention to detail.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Monitor and maintain progress of projects with project manager
- Serve as liaison between Cassel Bear design team, freelance vendors, and clients
- Prepare for and assist with out-of-office work such as photo shoots and presentations
- Transcribe video interviews to be used as a resource for projects
- Welcome guests, ensuring coffee is made, kitchen clean, and conference room clean
- Admin support such as phone, calendars, arranging travel plans, booking conferences, and other duties as assigned by the project manager
- Printing projects such as gathering vendor quotes and handling vendor orders
- Create, label, and maintain library of print samples
- Prepare mailing lists and online analytics reporting
- Strong communication, time management, and interpersonal skills (e.g., client communication via email and phone) are essential.
- Seeks and responds well to feedback from project manager and other team members
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite programs
- Strong understanding of project organization and customer service
- Capability of working on several projects simultaneously (from concept to completion) while adhering to deadlines
- Ownership mentality that guides projects through the project lifecycle from beginning to end
- High attention to detail
- Apt proofreader
- Ready, willing, and able to serve as a team player on large scale projects
- Bachelor’s degree (Communications, Marketing, Business, Management, or similar degree preferred) or equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
- Knowledge of customer service, design, communication, marketing materials, and related processes
- One to two years of administrative assistant experience
- Previous agency experience a plus
- Knowledge of project tracking software and CMS platforms a plus
Compensation based on experience. This position is contract/full-time or full-time. We offer our team members competitive salary, work/life harmony, vacation, sick, paid holidays, health benefits, and retirement plan.
Cassel Bear is a strategic design shop based in Northeast Ohio. As a creative agency, we put purpose into everything we do — crafting visual ideas and stories that are supported by a personable exchange of details in order to heighten the way our clients advertise, market, and do business. Understanding the language of design and cultivating purpose in our daily work, we know that what we do today impacts tomorrow.
- We work collaboratively with team members filling specific roles but also speaking into broader areas of expertise.
- High value is placed on being self-directed and self-motivated, able to manage your own time, and keep an eye on details.
- We work hard, but we also take time to celebrate success and enjoy our work together.