Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a
Cassel Bear is a marketing firm based in Canton, Ohio. As a creative agency, we are intentional with every choice. We specialize in corporate branding, marketing, and web design, graphic design; and incorporate storytelling wherever possible.
- We prefer to work collaboratively, believing that the team is greater than the sum of its parts.
- We recognize that there is an underlying mistrust of marketing firms, but we work to defy the stereotype.
- We value long-term relationships with clients because that is how we can affect the greatest impact for their organization.
- We work hard, but we enjoy our work and take time to celebrate one another’s success.
- We are self-starters and take responsibility for failures.
- When we fail, we learn from it and share any lessons learned with one another.
We are not a group of flawless individuals, but we do expect professionalism in your area of discipline. We expect that team members continue to learn and grow in their craft and knowledge.
External: We work with a variety of clients that represent a breadth of industries. Qualified candidates must communicate in a professional, friendly, and solutional manner with clients and vendors. Additionally, they must build professional relationships with clients.
Internal: Cassel Bear team members are expected to invest in positive dialogue with co-workers. This includes when speaking of clients and co-workers.
- Team members are expected to contribute to building a positive work environment.
- Culture is caught, not taught, and is everyone’s responsibility
- Individuals must initiate. Have fun and invite others into it.
- Be prepared to share examples of how you have contributed to the culture in previous organizations.
- Walk a Mile in Their Shoes: Empathize with clients to proactively discover better solutions to problems and understand where they are coming from.
- Solution-Oriented: Assume that you are responsible for identifying and implementing solutions to issues that may arise. These may be related to interpersonal issues, projects, the environment, or our organization. Proactively seek out opportunities to improve both our product and our process.
- Alleviate Confusion: Turn difficult problems and unclear requests into achievable tasks and then work to see them through to completion. Able to pre-live the moment and identify problems and solutions in advance.
- Thanks for the Feedback: Able to accept and apply positive and negative feedback for the purpose of self-development, and ask “How can I improve?” Be thoughtful and intentional to offer it to others as well.
- The Last 2%: Committed to maintaining short accounts with peers and managers in the work environment. This includes sharing the pieces that you would prefer to not say out loud, in an effort to build trust and transparency among team members.
- 24-Hour Rule: Committed to resolving conflict or differences quickly and in a professional manner. If conflict arises, work toward a resolution as quickly as possible. If necessary, including others to help mediate through it.
- One-Team Mentality: Success in the work environment requires the unique blending of individuals, each with different strengths and gifts. Have and express appreciation for those differences, and work together to optimize them for the common good.
As a member of the Cassel Bear Marketing Team this position is responsible for all digital marketing campaigns, including lead-generating processes, conducting market research, actively engaging with client accounts, and regular reporting on campaign results, in order to optimize the performance of our client accounts. Candidates must be creative and have a mind for analytics and problem solving.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will operate from our Canton, Ohio office where we host guests and do the bulk of our work. That being said, we have a flexible work environment that does accommodate remote staff. We have a preference for candidates that are able to come to the office when necessary, but that is not a requirement to be considered for the position.
This person must embody creativity and invest in their own personal and professional growth.
- Developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy
- Clear communication of strategy and application
- Managing the digital marketing calendar
- Build campaigns and conversion measuring tools across various platforms (PPC, Google Analytics, automated email marketing tools, social media, etc)
- Overseeing the creation and maintenance of social media content
- Tracking digital marketing performance
- Creating and updating digital marketing reports (Looker, Data Studio, etc)
- Overseeing the digital marketing budgets
- Maintain current knowledge of market trends
- 3+ years of experience in the marketing or advertising industry
- Submit examples of past campaign successes
- Submit examples of digital marketing reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, English or equivalent experience.
- Deep understanding of SEO practices
- Experience in various CRM platforms (Keap, SharpSpring, MailChimp, etc)
- Experience in various web CMS platforms (WordPress, Drupal, Squarespace, etc)
- Personal task management
- Efficient in building process, and reporting
- Detail oriented
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud
- UX/UI experience, especially in website design (desktop and mobile)
- Experience with collaborative design tools like Figma
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation based on experience. This position is contract/full-time or full-time. We offer our team members competitive salary, work/life harmony, vacation, sick, paid holidays, health benefits, and retirement plan.
Take a moment to tell us about who you are. Fill out the form below…and cross your fingers. If we think you could be a good match, we’ll be in touch shortly.
"*" indicates required fields